Every year, the Community Foundation of Southeast Kansas invites local professional advisors to attend the Estate Planning Forum, presented in partnership with Foulston Siefkin LLP. The Forum provides attendees the opportunity to earn continuing-education credits at no cost.
In the past, our forums have addressed topics such as:
- Recent developments in estate planning
- Types of trusts
- Estate planning for second marriages
- Income-tax aspects of estate planning
- Trust and estate administration
- Farming & ranching structures
- Estate planning for health care
- Dealing with Social Security
- Family harmony
- And many others
Sign up to receive an invite
If you’re a Southeast Kansas attorney, CPA, insurance professional, or other professional advisor and you’d like to receive an invitation to future events, email Joshua McCloud with your name and contact information.