Every year, the Community Foundation of Southeast Kansas invites local professional advisors to attend an estate-planning seminar. The seminar provides attendees the opportunity to earn continuing-education credits at no cost.
In the past, our annual seminars have addressed topics such as:
- Recent developments in estate planning
- Types of trusts
- Estate planning for second marriages
- Income-tax aspects of estate planning
- Trust and estate administration
- Farming & ranching structures
- Estate planning for health care
- Dealing with Social Security
- Family harmony
- And many others
Sign up for an invite
The 2021 estate-planning seminar was held on September 16 at the Crestwood Country Club. If you didn’t get an invitation this year and you’re a Southeast Kansas attorney, CPA, insurance professional, or other professional advisor who would like to attend in the future, email Joshua McCloud with your name and contact information.