The Knights of Columbus Endowment Fund continues the mission of the Knights of Columbus Tower in Pittsburg through an annual grant cycle. Grants are available for programs and projects that accomplish any of the following for the elderly, handicapped, and low-income families and individuals of Crawford County, Kansas:
- Provide housing-, rent-, and utility-needs assistance;
- Provide health and human services to meet their educational, social, physical, spiritual, and psychological needs;
- Promote their health, security, happiness, and usefulness; or
- Improve community services for them.
Past grant recipients
- 2023: Knights of Columbus Endowment Celebrates Second Annual Grant Awards
- 2022: Knights of Columbus Endowment Fund Celebrates Inaugural Grant Awards