The Rita J. Bicknell Women’s Health Endowed Fund is made up of two giving circles, the Women’s Giving Circle (WGC) and the Circle of Friends Giving Circle (COF). The Women’s Health Fund’s mission is:
To improve the health and well-being of women by supporting education, increasing awareness and sharing quality of life opportunities to benefit all women.
The Women’s Giving Circle was established in 2007, and the Circle of Friends Giving Circle was established in 2013. Each year members of the two giving circles review grant applications and approve funds for programs fulfilling the Fund’s mission. The COF offers grants of up to $2,000, and the WGC provides grants in excess of $2,000. Women’s Health Fund grant applications will be available during September.
Since their inception, the Women’s Health Fund’s two giving circles have generously granted over $350,000 to improve women’s health in our community.
Become a Part of the Women’s Health Fund
As the giving circles grow, so does their impact for the good of women when new members are added. Learn more about becoming a member!
Past Grant Recipients
- 2022: Women’s Health and Well-Being Receive Support from the Rita J. Bicknell Women’s Health Fund
- 2021: Announcing the 2021 Rita J. Bicknell Women’s Health Fund Grant Recipients
- 2020: 2020 Spring Grant Recipients Announced
- 2019: The Community Foundation of Southeast Kansas Announces Spring 2019 Grant Recipients
- 2018: Women’s Health Fund Grants
- 2017: The Community Foundation of Southeast Kansas Announces 2017 Rita J. Bicknell Women’s Health Fund grant recipients
- 2016: CFSEK Summer 2016 Newsletter
- 2015: CFSEK Winter 2015 Newsletter
- 2014: Women’s Health Fund Grant Recipients Announced
- 2013: Women’s Health Fund Grant Recipients Announced
- 2012: CFSEK Annual Report 2012
- 2011: CFSEK December 2011 Newsletter
- 2010: CFSEK Annual Report 2010
- 2009: CFSEK Annual Report 2009
- 2008: CFSEK December 2008 Newsletter