The purpose of the Elm Acres Foundation, Inc. is to provide support for at-risk youth in the Southeast Kansas community (Crawford, Cherokee, and Labette counties), including supporting any entities that provide services for at-risk youth.
Since 2017, the Elm Acres Foundation has conducted an annual grant cycle for programs and services for at-risk youth through the Community Foundation of Southeast Kansas. Grant applications are typically available during April. Applications for the 2022 grant cycle were due by April 30.
If you have any questions or would like additional information about Elm Acres Foundation grants, contact Program Coordinator Sherri Stephens.
We announce Elm Acres Foundation grant recipients in our newsletter and on our blog and Facebook page. You can follow the links below to read our announcements going back to 2017:
- 2022: Grant Recipients Receive Funding for At-Risk Youth Projects from the Elm Acres Foundation
- 2021: More Spring 2021 CFSEK Grant & Scholarship Recipients Announced
- 2020: 2020 Spring Grant Recipients Announced
- 2019: The Community Foundation of Southeast Kansas Announces Spring 2019 Grant Recipients
- 2018: Competitive Grant Process Awards 2018 Grant Funding
- 2017: Elm Acres Foundation Grants Awarded