Part of your grant agreement is that you share the good news about your grant and recognize that funding was provided by the Community Foundation of Southeast Kansas (CFSEK). The following are key elements for your use when preparing publicity about your grant:
- Hold publicity until CFSEK has announced the grant awards on social media or its website.
- Acknowledge the grant fund and Community Foundation of Southeast Kansas in all forms of publicity, including newsletters, publications, newspaper articles, website updates, social media announcements, etc. You can include links to our website, SoutheastKansas.org.
- Use the following paragraph when describing the Foundation:
- “The Community Foundation of Southeast Kansas hosts individual charitable funds created by donors who have a passion for giving back to their community. Grants from these funds assist people throughout Southeast Kansas and beyond. Call the Foundation at 620-231-8897 with questions about the Community Foundation.”
- Include the Foundation’s logo when possible. You can download a copy of the Foundation’s logo by right-clicking the image below and selecting “Save Image As” from the drop-down menu.
- Don’t crowd the CFSEK logo when you use it; don’t change its colors or apply filters to it; and don’t superimpose text, images, or other logos on top of it.
- Upload photos with your grant report as requested. The online grant report will request two project photos and two publicity examples to be uploaded. One of each will be required to complete the report.
- Please follow CFSEK’s social-media accounts: @sekcf on Facebook and @cfsek on Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
- Attend the annual CFSEK Grant Celebration. We’ll send you an invitation in the fall.